1.20.2009

Nama & Papa Visit

My, have I missed many blogging opportunities! Instead of overwhelming the 2 people that still have an interest in checking our blog (Hee Hee! Don't laugh too hard...you might just be one of the 2!), I thought I would just simply update you on our latest with Dave's parents visiting. We have been so fortunate to have had them visit 3 times within a year which is not too bad considering that they live in Canada. I wish ultimately that my children could know their grandparents like I did...living in the same town, but I am truly grateful for the many times that my children have been able to see both grandparents considering the distance. Noah and Austin had many fun times with their Nama & Papa this visit. Nama & Papa are probably worn out with how many times they heard these statements from Noah..."You should chase me" and "You should go to my room" to play with him. They became like best friends to Noah...and Noah was kind of the bossy "friend"...making them play by his terms. Lucky for him, it can go his way with the grandparents, but he is going to find very soon that it doesn't work so much in the real world with the kids his own age. Oh well, that is the fun of grandparents! We had a great visit. They will be very much missed.

3 comments:

Sandhya said...

Kristy, I am so happy when you update your blog! I love getting a little glimpse into your life since I don't ever get to see or talk to you!!! Oh, we may be passing your way this summer on our way out to Steamboat. I'll have to call you to see if it works out. Glad to see all is well with you and your fam!

Hannah Renee said...

I check your blog!!!

Hannah Renee said...

I check your blog!!!