9.08.2009

Summertime

Oh how I love summertime. Well, for us I would have to say that I enjoy Spring and Fall much better as those are our tolerable months. Summer is way too hot, but if you throw a little water in your time outside, then it is all good! I just wanted to show a few pictures of our summertime. Oh, and I added a few pictures of myself and Brooke at music practice at the request of Sandhya. I think that she needed some evidence to back up my claim that I am involved in such an up front ministry...although how do you really know with a picture? One could easily pretend for a picture! No, I truly do love music and have learned that it is not about me when I am up there. That is the only way that I can actually stand up there...that it is about leading the congregation in worship to the Lord...it is not about me. There are actually 5 of us on the music team, but most were gone that night, so it is just me and Brooke with Nick taking the picture. Sorry for the very rambly (if that is such a word) post. Enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Barbie said...

I do not see the pictures of you with Brooke. Am I doing something wrong?

Barbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristy said...

That is so strange. I can see it on my computer. I am not sure what could be wrong.

Sandhya said...

Hey Kristy-

Thanks for posting a picture for me but I can't see it either! I just don't know if I can believe you now.... :)

Amy said...

Krsity! How are you? Your boys are just precious..So handsome!

I have been trying to remember your blog address for weeks, and then your husband posted it on facebook, I was so happy! I also started a blog, check it out the first post is about you! :)

www.miraflorfamily.blogspot.com

BTW, the pics of you and your friend singing were there for me...good job! :)

Love you girl, give your parents a hug for me.

xoxo Amy