7.14.2008

Family Update






Before I knew it, a month had passed since our last blog entry. My how time flies! This past month has been all about getting ready for our new little one, Austin, to enter this world which could be literally at any moment. My doctor will induce me this Wednesday, July 16th, at 7am if I do not have him before and he said he would not be surprised if it did happen earlier as I have begun showing signs of beginning the birthing process. It is so strange to have this moment be so close, but we are so excited to add another personality to the family. We love our little Noah so much and can't wait to love another as well.

Since our last update, we celebrated Noah's 2nd birthday. He is such a big boy now. He actually blew out his candles on his own and tore through the wrapping paper this time…a marked difference from even Christmas. I am attaching some pictures from our fun little celebration. We celebrated about a week early as Gramie & Grampie were in town and we were lucky to also have family friends Mike & Mandi Sheppard, and our friends John, Brooke & Parker over as well to celebrate.

I just wanted to write a quick update. We will be updating our site once our new little one arrives!

3 comments:

Kelli I. said...

So fun! I can't wait to see pictures of your newest little one!

Kelli I. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That look on Noah's face when he was recieving the cupcake is priceless! And what a cute idea how you arranged the cupcakes on that tray!

We will be praying for you tomorrow. It will be no big deal...Keep us posted!

Amy Miraflor