5.28.2008

Day At The Park






So here is my first attempt at blogging. I never understood how hard it was for the elderly to catch on to new technology, but I am beginning to understand as the whole idea of blogging is a bit overwhelming to me (especially with my horrible communication skills :) But I do think that it is a great way for others to be able to catch more of a day to day picture of our lives as I really love to look at others' blogs to catch a glimpse of their lives as well. Today was Dave's last day on his work shift, so it was just me and Noah again. I decided that I really wanted to take Noah out to try a new splash park which just opened in a nearby town. With our hot weather, it is really the only type of park that you will want to visit in the summer. I was so sad as it is going to be closed for awhile as they had drainage issues. Oh well! We had a great day anyway with friends Janine & Brooke...and Noah didn't know any different...he got to play with his friend Parker who you can see pictured above. For Noah, a day with Parker is a good day. Oh how he loves to talk about his friend Parker!

1 comment:

Ian said...

Looks like a boring day at the park....now if Uncle Ian was there then that would be a different story!!