5.29.2008

Noah's Big ER Visit

Dont fall with something in your mouth. This happened 8 months ago, but a a good reminder of what can happen when walking with something in your mouth. Noah had a ambulance ride to the ER in town and another ambulance ride to a Pediatric Hosp. in Las Vegas. Dad got to hold that beater in position for 3 hrs before he was in the Operating Room to have it removed from his soft pallet. After a night stay in the Hospital he got to go home. On the way home he took the beater and put it right back in his mouth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You hear about it but you never know anyone who it happens too!!

lmngirls said...

Oh my word, AWFUL! Thankfully, my girls are not very active, no trips to the ER yet.... so glad you joined in on the blogging stuff, I'll add you to my links!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to cry just looking at the picture. I'm glad I found your blog, I will try to keep up so keep blogging. Crystal

Anonymous said...

Oh my....I've heard some 'interesting' baby boo-boos, but this might get 1st prize. Just save that photo...because it'll be a great addition to Facebook in about 15 years!!! :)